What Toysheart to try next?

Give and ask help for choosing products
AR08

What Toysheart to try next?

Post by AR08 » 2016 Dec 31, 21:05

I'm all out of lube, and when I restore my stock is usually when I'll pick up another hole for the stash. I've got three in my rotation: Daisyuki Hold, Slut Announcer and Passionate Wife. I've used two other holes before these, one of which is somewhere in a landfill and the other doesn't see much use. Kokomi Naruse +, or something like that.

Out of these, my favorite is probably Slut Announcer. The design is really simple - lots of bumps down a thin path leading to a vacuum chamber. It's a steady burn, not too stimulating, but always there. Daisyuki Hold has a ton of suction, almost too much for me. It sort of grabs you and doesn't budge. Coupled with the harder material inside, sometimes it's actually uncomfortable. Passionate Wife is alright - the right amount of softness, and good stimulation, though the suction is hit or miss. Sometimes it tugs well, other times it feels like a limp noodle.

I like Toysheart's line in all, and I'm thinking about another of their holes - maybe one of the Seventeen series, as I've never tried them. The new Bordeaux Soft has my attention. What else might be of interest to me?

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Re: What Toysheart to try next?

Post by AkaiHebi » 2017 Jan 01, 16:43

AR08 wrote: somewhere in a landfill
Poor little thing ! Not even burnt up in flames.. :roll:

I'm a bit expecting of ToysHeart, it's been a while they didn't release a "bullseye product". Out of the recent ones, Seventeen Bordeaux Soft is the best to have. Eroman is older but noteworthy.