Importing from Japan to UK Experience

Give and ask help for choosing products
pomod

Importing from Japan to UK Experience

Post by pomod » 2015 Nov 06, 20:09

Just thought i would report my experience here. on 28th Oct i ordered a Sujiman Kupa Cocola, Mouth of Truth, 2x Pepee 1x Loli Saliva lube from Otona.jp, shipping to UK via SAL mail. Total cost 192 Euro/£137, including the huge £53 shipping. I told them to remove any packaging with images of children. They marked it as a gift at £20 value.

Here is the parcelforce delivery record

Delivered
Loaded to vehicle for delivery
Received at delivery depot
Received and processed
Forwarded for UK processing
Received in destination country
Forwarded for export

I removed the identifying information but can say, it was forwarded for UK processing (past customs) 3 minutes after received in the country. It arrived in the country at midnight, 8 days after ordering, and arrived at my door midday.
Never checked by customs, even though its like a 4 kilo package.. No VAT, no duty, no fees!

I am very happy in all, as the Cocolo alone is £175 from the only place you can buy it in the UK - Wanta - so i feel ive got a pretty good deal. The Pepee Lube is about £4 from Otona, and £15 from Wanta.co.uk. In total i have saved ~£130!

PS, the OTONA.JP staff are excellent, speak perfect English by email, and they do all the customs labelling by hand rather than by printout, so it doesn't look like a business, also they included no ledger inside the box, detailing the product names and their cost etc so if it were discovered by customs, they cannot prove the real worth. Highly recommended.
If you don't mind a little wait and can take the small gamble with customs, i definitely recommend importing from Japan.

AnonymousD
admin
admin

Re: Importing from Japan to UK Experience

Post by AnonymousD » 2015 Nov 11, 16:14

Thanks a lot for this, this could be very helpful for newbies who are afraid something might go wrong while importing sex toys from japan. Glad to hear everything went ok! :D
Admin and author at Onahole Review.