First onahole , need help !

Give and ask help for choosing products
nugnug

First onahole , need help !

Post by nugnug » 2016 Jul 31, 16:33

so yesterday before i return to my country from japan i bought this onahole : shrine maiden's first time(https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onahole ... first-time).

It was soooo tight! i slipped out many times and the pressure is too great - i have 2 experineces with onahole with is tenga spiral and flip black - but this one is super tight and weird to clean!

Could you guys help me out? I got three questions

1, how do i fix the tightness? Like do i have to keep using or stretch it
2. can i flip it open and clean it?
3. usually i use baby lotion as lube, can this product be used with baby lotion as well?

thanks so much for reading, hope for replies :P :D

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Re: First onahole , need help !

Post by AkaiHebi » 2016 Aug 08, 22:02

Ooooh yeah, that one is tight as fuck :) That's it's point, so.. "fix it" ? You can try reshaping it for example by "impaling" it on a dildo and let it like that for a few hours/days, it could stretch out the material enough (maybe also more efficient if it's hot in the room)
- By "flipping it open" you mean flipping it inside-out to clean the inside ? Sure you can !
- and I would strongly recommend AGAINST baby lotion, any kind of oil or gasoline compound (like vaseline). Please only use water-based lubricant, or a mix of precum and spit in case of need.