I need your help with a decision on the puni ana series!!!

Give and ask help for choosing products
oppaimeister

I need your help with a decision on the puni ana series!!!

Post by oppaimeister » 2016 May 17, 01:15

Hello,

Currently i am in the process of taking my onahole adventures one step further. Upgrading to dem hips. Primarily, because i want to grab ass. So far my sights are on the puni ana series, as based on the review for the Puni Ana Dx Hard edition (thanks AkaiHeibi, now i really want one gahddam it), they are great starter hips.

The only problem is, there is also a Fuwatoro version. Can anyone tell me the difference between the Hard vs Fuwatoro? Are there significant differences in the feeling of inner holes, size, etc? Hard is pretty much the same as the original, just the tan and harder texture i'm sure. From what i see so far, Fuwatoro has some kind of updated inner texture, but shit i dont see a difference. Hopefully anyone who has trouble picking the right puni ana can benefit from this thread too if it gets an answer.

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Re: I need your help with a decision on the puni ana series!!!

Post by AkaiHebi » 2016 Jun 18, 00:45

Fuwatoro (and anything that has the word "fuwa" in it's name) is much more .. soft, squishy, more like a marshmallow ya see ? 8-)
Depends what you wanna grab. If you like it firm and, eh, more realistic (?), then Puni Ana DX is for ya.

myalt

Post by myalt » 2016 Jun 19, 16:50

I'll profit of this post to give a more general advice about hips and maybe general large onaholes .
Don't take them for " a quicky" , take your time to gently fuck it, make love with it and you'll enjoy it way more than "furiously raeping it " :)

JasonSmith
regular user

Post by JasonSmith » 2016 Jul 29, 17:16

I tried all 3 versions of the Puni Ana, the best sensation came out of the Hard edition, the 2nd best was the regular, and the 3rd best was the Fuwatoro. The reason that I liked the hard the most was because it has the best stimulation and its actually softer than the regular edition but the tunnels felt firmer. The regular edition was the second best, it has harder skin than the "hard edition" but the tunnel inside is softer and it felt like average stimulation. The Fuwatoro was the softest one of all 3 but the tunnels inside didnt really feel like they had much texture so you have to fuck the toy really hard to feel stimulation.

It depends on what you want to do with the toy I guess but the best one of the 3 IMHO is the hard edition.