Order with NLS

Give and ask help for choosing products
Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Order with NLS

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Jan 27, 18:18

Hey guys, I was wondering the other day if it was safe to order through NLS or not. Basically, I ordered for the first time from OtanaJP and I was highly pleased by their services ~ very accurate and fast delivery, cheap shipping fees, NO cutoms fees!, well packaged, good relation with their team and most of all cheaper product than NLS...

But now there are a few onahole that I would like to someday buy and which aren't available on OtonaJP, only on NLS. So I've read their policy and according to what I've undertsand, they don't undervalue nor indicate false content on the package's label. It really bothers me since OtonaJP was ok for it... so I think it might be more risky for my package to get caught in custom and so having to pay some fuck**** custom fees... moreover, those fellows will certainly open the package and If by any chance I have to go to the post office and unbox the content right in front of the seller, then I'll probably be freaking done...

Larketh
regular user

shipping , NLS , OtanaJP

Post by Larketh » 2016 Jan 27, 22:03

Especially because you are a prior customer of OtanaJP, perhaps they would expand their product inventory upon your request.

0xFF

Re: Order with NLS

Post by 0xFF » 2016 Jan 28, 18:43

Cr4zyDuck wrote:they don't undervalue nor indicate false content on the package's label.
I think doing that sort of thing is a very bad idea. You should never lie to administration, because if the administration notices it then you're good for some serious trouble.

You're in France aren't you ? I think the value limit for taxes is 150€. Don't take my word for it, Google check it, but I'm pretty sure there is a value limit under which you don't have to pay anything. All you have to do is to keep your order below that value. That worked for me every times.

About indicating the package content, I can assure you there is no sex toy seller under the sun who would write "Sex Toys" on the package. They're all aware their precious clients want discretion. They write something else, something that's true but don't reveal what's inside. I don't remember what was written on the packages I received, but there was no way to tell that the content was actually sex toys.

Finally, there is no reason for anybody to open your package. As far as I know, people of the post office and delivery companies aren't allowed to open packages, that would be privacy violation. Beside, they have no reasons to do it. The customs can open your package, but even if they did, what would they do ? Buying sex toys isn't illegal in France. If the seller properly declared the package and its value then they have no reasons to piss you off.

The only thing that can be a problem are the toys packages since they sometime feature loli manga illustration. Those are not legal in France. If you want to buy a toy that have a loli drawn on the box, it's safer to ask the seller to remove the package before shipping it (or maybe ask them to draw a big pair of boobs on the loli so she doesn't look like a loli any more).

Larketh
regular user

Post by Larketh » 2016 Jan 28, 20:47

0xFF wrote:(or maybe ask them to draw a big pair of boobs on the loli so she doesn't look like a loli any more)
A breast expansion removable sticker overlaid on the original image could be a safety feature. Remove the sticker after shipping.

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Jan 29, 16:28

Breast sticker ? Man, that's a great idea I haven't think about this ^^

Yeah I live in France. I was aware of the 150€, at least I thaught I was... basically I got 2 order stuck in custom during december and for which I had to pay customs fees. 2 figures from amiami, the first one was 80€ and the second one 65€ and even though they were both beneath 150€ I still had to pay around 25€ for each to custom... I was suprised since I've never had to pay anything for this kind of value before, the only two times were with figures above 150€ and shipped with EMS, so handle by chronopost once in Paris with which you're 90% sure that you'll get taxed.

Concerning my order from OtonaJP, I didn't really requested them to undervalue and modify the shipping lable, thezy simply did it on their own, I mean it's part of their service policy so why should you worry ? I ordered plenty of figures from solarisjapan and mandarake which undervalued my package and I never had any problem... I mean, of course those fellows are not some freaking dumbass, like if you order a channel handbag or perfume from china and indicate a price of I don't know... 50€, then if supposedly custom open it up and discover what's inside then you'll clearly be in the shit... because those guys knows the value of those kind of stuff, but now... concerning figures, onaholes and other goods from japan, I higly doubt they'll know the real price of it...

It might be risky, but there are so much people doing this and screwing the fucking system each and every day long that I would deeply feel dumb not to do the same thing for my orders...

Then concerning the packaging itself... well, I did receive secret twin tales without trouble even though the backside artwork is kind of lewd... *loli with spread open leg and naked tits, sitting on a baby changer and wearing a baby diaper with cum pouring out from her virgin pussy...*

This one passed through, hopefully it'll be the same for the other ones. Because even if I agree with the fact that the content is kind of bold, it's a freaking sextoy so it's obvious as fuck that it'll have some lewd content printing on the box. Furthermore, it's not freaking real. So, who cares ? Being lolicon and pedophile are two different things and Japanese law dosen't prohibit it since it would be an attack to the freedom of speech and all that kind of stuff...

So, to me, I'm free to buy anything I want from Japan since it respects the law. Ad if a buy something that expansive, I would like to get what I'm paying for and that includes the box. I'm a real planning freak of collecting box of figures and onaholes, so receiving some new one without their boxes is frustrating as fuck to me...

But I get it and I already know that law is law and no matter what, this won't change anything we just got to be as much carefull as possible if we wan't to receive our goods. But even though, I could not help but feeling frustrating for not having my freaking boxes ^^

Larketh
regular user

Post by Larketh » 2016 Jan 29, 20:16

Cr4zyDuck wrote: It might be risky, but there are so much people doing this and screwing the fucking system each and every day long that I would deeply feel dumb not to do the same thing for my orders...
Especially with a system that is unfair to you more than most, I suppose.
Cr4zyDuck wrote: I did receive secret twin tales without trouble even though the backside artwork is kind of lewd... *loli with spread open leg and naked tits, sitting on a baby changer and wearing a baby diaper with cum pouring out from her virgin pussy...*

Being lolicon and pedophile are two different things
Well... Lolita was adolescent age (above pedophile) and those wearing baby diapers are infants -- below pedophile age. I've seen drawings of girls around 8 years old called 'Lolicon'. I would agree that almost all Lolicons are not practicing pedophiles. Popular media calls hebephiles 'pedophiles', it could depend on definitions.

In any case, I think there is often an extra stimulation by media and fantasy of things which are 'on the edge'. Most movies and media are not about normal common situations because that would be boring.
Cr4zyDuck wrote: Japanese law dosen't prohibit it since it would be an attack to the freedom of speech and all that kind of stuff...
Congratulations to the Japanese for being more for freedom than the French (and many other states who claim they have freedom.)
Cr4zyDuck wrote: I would like to get what I'm paying for and that includes the box.
Me also.
Cr4zyDuck wrote: But I get it and I already know that law is law and no matter what
That is not entirely true in end effect. There is often a disparity between law and practise, including within government agencies. What government is in practice and theory is different -- inconsistent. Also, law is alterable.

Best of luck getting your fuck.
May the lewdness be with you -- always.

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Jan 30, 21:03

Larketh wrote:
Cr4zyDuck wrote:
That is not entirely true in end effect. There is often a disparity between law and practise, including within government agencies. What government is in practice and theory is different -- inconsistent. Also, law is alterable.

Best of luck getting your fuck.
May the lewdness be with you -- always.
Yeah I know that too, but basically I didn't want to go that far in my speech otherwise people might have started insulting me or telling me that I was wrong by writting a 3 pages pavement in order to change my mind.