Gentle Onahole for a semi-newbie

Give and ask help for choosing products
ElectricGecko
novice
novice

Gentle Onahole for a semi-newbie

Post by ElectricGecko » 2015 Dec 29, 06:17

Currently, my only sex toy is the Tenga 3D Pile. It's pretty good, but it's actually a little too intense. I want to get a new onahole which is slightly softer and with less intense of a texture. I'm in Canada, which is a pretty bad place in terms of shipping prices on onaholes. I'll probably get better prices shipping from Japan than the US, from what I've looked at. I'm hoping that AnonymousD replies to this, as he mentioned in a review that he's quite sensitive.
I also have a Magic Eyes Monster G onahole coming in late January which I ordered from Amazon.ca with really slow (but free) shipping. But according to the softness rating on ToyDemon, that one is actually harder than Tenga 3D.

I want something fairly soft, preferably slightly softer than my Tenga 3D. Nothing harder than a real vagina (which I haven't tried yet, but I don't want to lose sensitivity by the time I do). I can get pretty big, up to 16cm long (although that never happened with my Tenga 3D which wouldn't accommodate that), with pretty big girth as well. Medium tightness is preferable, but it's not too important. I'm looking at the low to mid-range onaholes.

I'm considering the Chitsu-Niku Puni Puni by Magic Eyes on the low-end of what I could get. It's a soft triple-layer, but it's only as long as my Tenga 3D. On the high-end, the Sujiman Kupa Big Rina could be good, but I don't think I'm ready to spend that much. I've heard good about the Seventeen Bordeaux, but it might not be soft enough for me. Now for Magic Eye's La Bocca Della Verita, although the blowjob style doesn't excite me, there's a good deal for it on Amazon.ca; the base price of a Seventeen Bordeaux but with free fast shipping.

So do you recommend any vaginal onahole that's cheaper than a 17 Bordeaux, or should I just go for the La Bocca Della Verita?
Last edited by ElectricGecko on 2016 Feb 08, 02:40, edited 1 time in total.

ElectricGecko
novice
novice

Re: Help selecting my first onahole. Want something soft

Post by ElectricGecko » 2016 Jan 01, 00:43

I ended up purchasing the La Bocca Della Verita off of Amazon, as the lack of shipping costs would make it a better value than the rest. But I'll still appreciate recommendations for my next one.

0xFF

Post by 0xFF » 2016 Jan 01, 20:07

I would recommend the Julia+. It's double layered, loose, soft (softer than the onaholes you mentioned) and VERY stimulating. It's one of my absolute favourite. To enjoy it to its fullest make sure to use plenty of quality lub and to warm it both inside with a warmer and outside with hot water. You definitely won't loose sensitivity over using it, but after experiencing it you may not be interested in actual vaginas any more, which is probably a good thing since actual vaginas come with too many problems :P

Another one is the TwinPanic. It's also double layered, very soft and stimulating. But that one is a mini hip with three holes. It's fun to use but is harder to warm and takes more work to clean. I grew tired of hips for this reason.

Sato

Post by Sato » 2016 Jan 08, 17:02

I said this many time before on other "first time" post. Buy Sujiman Kupa Lolinco. You will not regret it! ;)

ElectricGecko
novice
novice

Post by ElectricGecko » 2016 Feb 08, 03:00

I now have had both the Monster G and La Bocca Della Verita for some time now.
I never use the Monster G; just too tight to use and with balance problems.
La Bocca Della Verita is pretty good. Although the flesh inside is nice and soft, the teeth are just a little too much for me. They're not bad when I'm in the mood for them, but often I like to have something more relaxing.

Now I think I want a nice vaginal-style onahole. Something pretty gentle; soft without being too tight or rough. I want something relaxing, so it should actually be less intense than any of the ones that I have. I have a big dick that it must accommodate.
I know that the Seventeen Bourdeaux is a popular one. Do you think it's a good beginner onahole?
Sato wrote:I said this many time before on other "first time" post. Buy Sujiman Kupa Lolinco. You will not regret it! ;)
I was looking at getting Lolinco early on. It would be easy for me because there's a shop from Japan on Amazon.ca selling it well-priced that could send it to me with free quick shipping via Amazon Prime. But what scarred me away from getting that one is that AnonymousD said that he finds it too hard (in this review), given that he's sensitive. I expect myself to be one of the more sensitive. Won't Rina or Big Rina be better?
0xFF wrote:You definitely won't loose sensitivity over using it, but after experiencing it you may not be interested in actual vaginas any more, which is probably a good thing since actual vaginas come with too many problems.
Heh. That actually seriously worried me when I was first getting into onaholes, because I'm still a virgin but I want to enjoy sex to the fullest when I first have it. It may be less of a problem than I initially worried but I don't want to get used to toys that are too aggressive.
Anyway, I don't think I'm going for the Julia or any in that line for now.