Clarification on cleaning + advice in general

Give and ask help for choosing products
mashimaro

Clarification on cleaning + advice in general

Post by mashimaro » 2016 Aug 13, 21:32

Hi everyone!

I know that this has been asked numerous times, but I spent the last 2 hours looking up everything online regarding cleaning and have found such a mixed variety of answers I'm not sure what's even right anymore.

So because of that, I thought I'd just describe how I cleaned my onahole and if anyone could tell me if I did something wrong?

Anyway, I bought my first onahole a few weeks ago and finally decided to give it a try today. I made a silly mistake of not cleaning it beforehand, but what's done is done. So after using it, I went to the sink, used normal temperature water and used a bar soap to get the insides with my fingers. Now, the thing is I've seen people talk about alcohol and anti bacterial soap and liquid soap etc. The soap I used was just standard bar soap and didn't use alcohol. Is this something I should do?

I don't know if it matters but here is the one I bought. It's just a standard onahole http://www.adulttoydirect.com/product/878950/

As for drying, I found a microfiber(?) cloth and just inserted it and I tried drying it as best as I could but I think there were a few wet spots I couldn't get. As of right now, I just have it on a towel out in the open faced downwards and don't know if I should put it in the box yet.

Is there a better way to go about cleaning/drying it? If anyone could point me towards a reputable guide or just give me any advice I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm afraid of bacteria/mold or anything wrong happening because I have zero experience with onaholes. At this point, I don't know if I should go out and buy some antibacterial spray or specific alcohol to not damage my onahole.

PS. I bought my onahole from amazon because I have no idea what other sites are good. Does anybody have a favorite or personal preference to a store they like?

Thank you in advance! ^^

Edit: Sorry, one last thing. My onahole came with a little lube packet but I only used like a tiny bit of it. I just put it in a plastic bag for later use. Is this okay or will it go bad?

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Re: Clarification on cleaning + advice in general

Post by AkaiHebi » 2016 Aug 20, 14:42

Lots of questions, I'm gonna keep it very short ;)

- cleaning with normal soap: that's good. read → viewtopic.php?p=846#p846
- if onahole can dry in air → prevents mold
- Amazon: the only advantage is that you don't need to make an user account elsewhere. If you're regular customer, buy directly from shop. My choices: OtonaJP, NLS.
- packet of lube should be okay for a few days, may dry off if kept open longer (needs add some water)

mashimaro

Post by mashimaro » 2016 Aug 25, 07:08

I think I'll give NLS a try in the future. Also, do you have any good recommendations for lube? I heard they should be water based, but I wasn't sure if there's a good brand everyone uses that I don't know.

By the way, thank you for the reply! I appreciate it. ^_^

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2016 Aug 25, 10:24

mashimaro wrote:Also, do you have any good recommendations for lube?
https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/lubrica ... tar-lotion ;)

mashimaro

Post by mashimaro » 2016 Aug 26, 06:48

Thank you very much, glad you're helping out noobies like me. :mistake: :swoon: