Otona-Sekai

Give and ask help for choosing products
peachoppai
regular user

Otona-Sekai

Post by peachoppai » 2018 Mar 21, 01:30

I want to ask has anyone bought from KanojoToys and had their package removed request fulfilled?
I know that they offer discreet shipping in plain box or something similar. But their site did not mention anything about package removal service.

I also sent them an email, not sure if they will answer. I also noticed that KanojoToys has a phone line, so I'm going to give them a call. Incase both method can't help I came here to make a topic about this and seek for help.

Someone might mention and recommend buying from OtonaJP, but long story short, my personal experience with OtonaJP was horrendous at least. They rarely ever respond to emails. If they do, it would take at least 2 days, and that's considered fast. Most of the time I was with them, they stopped after 2 emails.
Last edited by peachoppai on 2018 Mar 24, 00:56, edited 2 times in total.

peachoppai
regular user

Re: KanojoToys Discreet Shipping Questions

Post by peachoppai » 2018 Mar 21, 05:50

I switched to Otona-Sekai.com
I also found that they have a number we can call. I tried and it works, they pick up everytime. They speak english really well. I called them through skype. It only costed me 4$ to open an unlimited call line to Japan for 30 days.
They also offer package removal service at the Cart page, it's located right above all the shipping options. I hope this will help some new future buyers who are trying to look for answers about where to start.
If you're not afraid to talk through the phone, it's the best and quickest way to contact support! Better than waiting for days and getting ignored via email.

peachoppai
regular user

Re: KanojoToys Discreet Shipping Questions

Post by peachoppai » 2018 Mar 21, 17:03

KanojoToys has not answered a single one of my calls even though there were a couple times where their line was busy, which shows that it's a valid phone line. So that sucks and they haven't respond to my email either. Based on the results of these two form of communication, I wouldn't buy from them. The choice is your to make.

darkhomer17
regular user

Re: Otona-Sekai

Post by darkhomer17 » 2018 Mar 25, 02:36

Strange that you had a negative experience with OtonaJP. They have been very talkative with me. I actually heard a lot of shipping problems with Otona-Sekai that is why I didn't buy from them, but if they are doing a good job serving you then more power to you. I would do a charge back if KanojoToys don't send you your stuff.

peachoppai
regular user

Post by peachoppai » 2018 Mar 26, 03:17

darkhomer17 wrote:
2018 Mar 25, 02:36
Strange that you had a negative experience with OtonaJP. They have been very talkative with me. I actually heard a lot of shipping problems with Otona-Sekai that is why I didn't buy from them, but if they are doing a good job serving you then more power to you. I would do a charge back if KanojoToys don't send you your stuff.
Shipping problems? Can you be a little more specific about that? Are you saying they don't do remove packaging of the items even though it was requested, or they don't ship the items. Perhaps other problems, mind sharing a little more? Thanks!

Edit: Just judging from trust pilot, I don't know if it's 100% real buyers, but most said they got what they want and package removal were fulfilled.

darkhomer17
regular user

Post by darkhomer17 » 2018 Mar 27, 01:25

It was a post on this forum like 10 months ago and otona sekai trying to cheap out on shipping. Here is the post. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=293&hilit=Otona+Sekai and viewtopic.php?f=3&t=229&hilit=Otona+Sekai . Maybe, they changed for the better and I hope that is the case.

peachoppai
regular user

Post by peachoppai » 2018 Mar 27, 07:17

darkhomer17 wrote:
2018 Mar 27, 01:25
It was a post on this forum like 10 months ago and otona sekai trying to cheap out on shipping. Here is the post. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=293&hilit=Otona+Sekai and viewtopic.php?f=3&t=229&hilit=Otona+Sekai . Maybe, they changed for the better and I hope that is the case.
Interesting. There is something I do want to point out, and I don't think anyone in that thread did. The argument seems to be the shipping costs being higher than other shops. I actually checked 3 sites for comparison (today), KanaojoToys, Otona-Sekai and OtonaJP. OtonaJP was actually the cheapest among them, but their items are more expensive, even more so than the MSRP of the toys. So my point is, even though OtonaJP gives cheaper shipping, their product costs more, so in the end it's like the same. I don't live in Japan, so I don't know what is the actual shipping costs, I won't dive into that topic unless a reliable source can provide this information specifically. So in the end it could be OtonaJP undercut the shipping price and increase the product price. As a result other sites looks "weird" with those prices. Since OtonaJP is being advertised and branded as the most reliable and trusted store, so their price is everyone's standard. I'm not defending Otona-Sekai or any sites, I'm just standing on a neutral ground to look at the situation. Apparently it's a two way street to me.

I did a quick check, I added a product of 2kg in weight and see how the shipping costs works on OtonaJP and on Otona-Sekai. Identical Toys. EMS Shipping. Results:
Paypal Exchange rate from USD to JPY is 101.955 per 1$.
1x 2kg toy on OtonaJP= ¥6,600.00= $64.74
1x 2kg toy on Otona-Sekai= $62.98 , Otona Sekai takes USD so no conversion from our side.
2x 2kg toys on OtonaJP=¥10,100.00 = $99.07
2x 2kg toys on Otona-Sekai= $106.87
3x 2kg toys on OtonaJP= ¥13,400.00 = 131.44
3x 2kg toys on Otona-Sekai= $138.36
All the price shown above are pure shipping costs, nothing else.
As you can see, it's very close. I also want to mention, the costs difference for the toys at two different site is actually ~$22 each. I couldn't find the MSRP of this toy, so it's unknown. If not all, most products on otona-sekai is way cheaper than OtonaJP's prices. I haven't found any item that costs about the same or more on Otona-Sekai. So if anything, Otona-Sekai today is definitely not cheating anyone on shipping. The difference is not that great, to call or even point out as cheating, even if it's just a little more. The handling fees could have been added on top of the shipping costs. Nobody knows, unless the shipping costs is like over 30% more than most sites, I wouldn't worry about it.

Edit: Back to the topic about shipping, I see that the guy did claim he sees a lot of negative feedback about otona-sekai, wished he could have sourced his claims. I already placed an order on Otona-Sekai, waiting for them to ship. I'll see where this goes and report back, with pictures and how their package arrives in what shape/form, etc.

This is an example of cheating:
3x 2kg toys on KanojoToys= $164

peachoppai
regular user

Post by peachoppai » 2018 Mar 31, 22:36

My order was delivered today. It was shipped on March 28, got it on the 31st. The order was placed on the 21st of March. So it took a total of 10 days. Not too bad. I requested package removal. They did it very nicely. They removed all arts just like I requested. They were nicely wrapped in bubble wrappers. I would definitely buy from Otona-Sekai again. Their customer service is superb. They reply relatively fast and quick, usually in 1-2 days never more. Way better than how OtonaJP treated me. Otona-Sekai also has a comment section in the orders history. So if there is anything you want to add, change, etc, you can easily leave a message there and they would help as much they can. This is something OtonaJP don't have, I personally think this is a very important feature. We don't have to send an email to them and get all confused and frustrated because OtonaJP's level of competence in understanding and caring is below ground level.
Attachments
20180331_105341.jpg
20180331_105331.jpg

darkhomer17
regular user

Post by darkhomer17 » 2018 Apr 02, 02:34

Great to hear that you got it so fast! What did you get? Also I am curious how long it takes for them to email you back if you got a question?

peachoppai
regular user

Post by peachoppai » 2018 Apr 02, 06:24

I got https://www.otona-sekai.com/en/onaholes ... ts=62&cid=

Is it me or do japanese onahole companies releases image with higher in red color to show their onahole having dual layers? Because the one i have isnt red like the ones in the picture. This is my first japanese onaholes. Prior to this i owned western ones. Mine isnt even close to red at all. Its more like transparent pink if a light source is directly in front of the hole. I'm just worried I got a bootleg/immitations of the real one.

So far they replied within 2 days. I'm not sure what happened to their phone line. It's always saying their office is close. It was working before. Did they get startled by me?!