PPP Happy Box

random stuff
AnonymousD
admin
admin

PPP Happy Box

Post by AnonymousD » 2015 Nov 12, 18:33

Hello, I just got the PPP Happy Box, I ordered it from otonajp.com. Originally I ordered the G-Project Happy Bag, but the emailed me that they ran out of stock, so they offered me the PPP Box and I accepted.
These kind of bags or boxes contain 3 random onaholes from the specified brand. It's a huge deal since for 23€ (45€ with shipping) you're getting 3 different onaholes, where it would have cost you a lot more. And here is my PPP Happy Box opening!

That is the box covering the original PPP Box, since the PPP Box has a hentai drawing which you might not want to show to the postman.

Looks nice... but look.

It's just a boring box with a hentai sticker on it... comparing it to the G-Project Happy Bag, so colorfull with art, this is quite crappy.
Anyway, nice custom declaration from otonaJP.

Nicely protected with air bags.

And finally, this is what I got!!

The onaholes are:
I like to wear this cause I am really a pervert (15,05€)
Vacuum Master Sex Machine (68€)
Fuwatoro Sheep? (20€)

Their price on the products alone is around 103€ !! with shipping it would have been 120€, so I'd say this box is a huge deal!
Expect reviews from me of this onaholes in the next weeks! (but perhaps the Vacuum Master would take a longer time... now I have to buy a vacuum cleaner for, er, my car... ;) )
Admin and author at Onahole Review.