Which Onahole fits you?

Give and ask help for choosing products
ShinigamiRikko

Which Onahole fits you?

Post by ShinigamiRikko » 2016 Sep 03, 15:49

Hi everyone, Rikko here.

Well, I wanted to share a piece of advice for anyone who is interested.( This is personal bias , so hold your criticism for later. ^^)

Firstly, I have collected some onaholes in the past months, most of them have been reviewed here. However since I am curious person, I went with my gut instinct and choose some onaholes with more " Negative" points, which lead me to this topic.
I was asking myself: "Could it be that depending on the person´s Penis the onaholes sensation could be better or worse". So I did some testing and the results were that my "Friend" is pretty compatible with the SOFT onaholes. The candidates were Seventeen Bordeaux Soft, Melty Pussy of Angel for Onaholes and Puni Virigin 1000 Fuwatoro for a Hip and those really are my favorites. Now the question remained : How are the TIGHT ones? And Boy the results didn´t disappoint. For tight onaholes I have Virgin Age Admission, Gichi Gichi Tight Virgin and Tight Innoncent Pussy.(No tight hips for comparing sorry bout that) Well as you may have guessed by now they are not really ones I like. At first I thought nothing about it since my first one was Gichi Gichi which had already negative reviews, however Virgin Age Admission was disappointing, I know it was mentioned that it wasn´t easy for Western natives to use but getting pushed out of the hole is really frustrating and Tight Innocent Pussy was somewhat able to accomodate me but still not really something which makes up for the previous two.

Well thanks for reading and if you have your own opinions feel free to post them.

P.S. This is only from the sensations point of view, cleaning and Price are not taken into account.