Mindblowing modifications -- DONT MISS THIS!

Give and ask help for choosing products

Mindblowing modifications -- DONT MISS THIS!

Post by Guest » 2016 Sep 22, 22:18

Hi all, I am new here -- first post. I figured I would share with y'all some awesome modification ideas I've come up with over the last 4-5 years of owning male toys to make each experience more similar to fucking a tight, young pussy.

I started with a cheap Cyberskin pussy in 2008, which worked alright, but I moved on to Fleshlight SIAC Lotus. That was nice and I explored some ideas with that and dabbled in other Cyberskin/UR3 masturbators. I collected each of the SIAC molds and enjoyed each (sometimes replacing them) until I tried Japanese toys in summer 2013. I started with a Lilith Uterus and was blown away by the realism and subtlety of the hole, and moved on to Magic Eyes products and Meiki recently. Some products have been thrown away and some have retained, so I will only list those that I still retain.

To date, my collection consists of the following (in order acquired):
- Fleshlight Lady Lager SIAC Lotus
- Lilith Uterus (in bad condition but still feels amazing)
- Magic Eyes The Girl
- Magic Eyes La Bocca Della Verita
- Magic Eyes Sujiman Kupa Roa (#1)
- Can't remember the name but it has strings on the inside
- Can't remember the name but it's similar to Magic Eyes products but smaller and bottoms out easily
- Magic Eyes Sujiman Kupa Cocolo
- Magic Eyes Sujiman Kupa Roa (#2)
- Magic Eyes Sujiman Kupa Rina
- Meiki Sarah
- Magic Eyes The Girl (#2)
- Some Cyberskin 7lb ass toy

I think that covers it. Over the years I have experimented and come up with some amazing modifications that I think all of you will make use from. These will be arranged by category.

---

TIGHTNESS:

This is one of the best modification types to simulate a young, tight vaginal canal. I almost always wrap my masturbators in a towel (after warming), sometimes gently, sometimes tightly. It lends a nice firmness to the inside. I've found that I need to vary the tightness in accordance with the actual tightness of the masturbator. Based on the angle and level of tightness, it can create a nice camel toe effect with some of them.

For some of the masturbators (Sujiman Kupa Roa/Rina and others) I have found success in wrapping them with several layers of plastic wrap. This can be bought at the grocery store for $1-2. It creates a much more intense tightness and I've pleasantly discovered that with the Sujiman Kupa Roa, I can achieve a queefing sound by wrapping the canal tight and withdrawing my penis and shoving it back in hard. This has really turned me on and I seek to recreate that sound almost every session. Definitely a plus for those who are into the naughty "pussy fart" sound.

Depending on the onahole, tightness can also be achieved by means of a trimmed toilet paper tube or rubber bands, but this can be a risky endeavor. It can either become too tight or can actually cut into the material permanently. I recommend the towel/plastic wrap idea.

---

WARMTH:

It feels way better to fuck a warmed-up onahole than a frigid cold one. I have experimented with several methods over the years, starting from warm water.

Warm water works in a pinch but doesn't have staying power and makes the whole thing all wet. Several years ago, in the FL Mini Lotus days, I purchased a heating pad from Wal-Mart and let the toy heat in that for about an hour. I monitored it but discovered the prolonged heat had no adverse effect. It actually left it with an internalized heat that lasted for a long time.

So I recommend wrapping an onahole in a heating pad (with occasional checks) to achieve a natural, long-lasting heat.

Instead of buying a USB onahole warmer, I've found an alternative to that as well. Heat a long metal tool (such as a wrench handle) in the oven at 170 degrees. Take it out and let it cool, and insert it in the onahole of your choice (after being sure it won't melt the material). The heat should transfer to make the hole around or above body temperature.

Last suggestion -- Do you live in the South in the summer? If so, you know how hot cars can get on the interior. Leave a handful of onaholes discreetly hidden in your car for a few hours between the months of March - September and the interior temperatures will heat them past satisfaction level. In my experience I have not had any problems with overheating or melting, just several hot holes ready to be penetrated.

---

TEXTURE:

When I had my Fleshlight toys, I often turned them inside out and "roughed up" the inside with a knife or scouring brush to give them a more vibrant texture than the smoothness that comes with them.

With the Japanese toys I haven't had this problem, but I have discovered a few methods to make them more realistic.

The main one is to create a "cervix" towards the end of the toy, especially near the "uterus" chamber found in some. This can be done with rubber bands, although this can be risky due to cutting into the material. I've found cutting up material from old/unused toys can work as a safer method to create the feeling of tissue making a ring around the last chamber of the toy. Using old sex toy material, I have taken pieces in fist-sized chunks and created a small hole in the middle, which I wrap around the active onahole and create a tightness ring/orifice at the end of the toy. If done correctly, it makes a nice mini-orifice for the penis head to poke into and feel as though brushing up against the cervix.

A way to simulate the female anatomy at the entrance to the toy is to create a faux pubic bone. Take an empty toilet paper roll and smush it flat. Fold this in half and crease/make firm, and then fold in half again. Fold the entire structure into a U-shape. Place slightly above the entrance of your favorite onahole, making sure to hug the top and sides, and wrap the whole thing up into a towel.

This is the best method I have found to emulate the hardness of the pubic bone. You may find that it will work better threading a rubber band or two through the toilet paper roll to secure it under the onahole. The important thing is to have a tightness to the entrance with a hardness that your penis will feel pushing into the onahole, simulating a pubic bone.

---

STRUCTURE:

I have also found that combining onaholes can create a completely new experience. Many a time I have shoved a new onahole into a larger, older hole in order to create a pressure and depth in construction that would have been unmatched. My most successful attempt at this has been the following.

I ordered this on Amazon, thinking it would be amazing.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008IB ... ge_o00_s00

It wasn't. I was extremely disappointed during the first use, but I knew the large Cyberskin structure had potential.

It could be smacked and jiggled, and even though the holes were a disappointment, the overall structure was awesome.

I tried shoving a few of the smaller onaholes into its cavity and it created a whole new world. The smaller holes were compressed and the whole structure came alive with this beautifully textured pussy inside of it, while I could still grab and spank the ass cheeks around it.

I have made several mods combining onaholes but this has been the most fruitful. So any of you creative inventors out there, combining lackluster toys might make the difference between keeping them and throwing them out.

As well, there is something to be said for cutting up old/unused onaholes and using the material to create an endless variety of modifications around and in the onaholes.

---

VIRGINITY:

This is my favorite modification type I have discovered.

We all love the feeling of pushing, for the first time, into a tight, young virgin pussy -- pushing with some resistance into the hymen, breaking it, and coming through to the sweet, tight interior. I have discovered several ways to recreate that.

I originally experimented with this in the Fleshlight days, by wrapping a rubber band around the entrance. However, that cut into the material and didn't create much sensation besides pushing past a closed membrane.

I found later on that having the entrance as slightly dry would create the same resistance (friction on the penis, feeling of pushing into virgin tissue).

In all your onaholes, do the following:

1) Wash and dry the outside and powder for softness
2) Push a rag or paper towel into the inside for optimal dryness
3) Use a syringe or some sort of tube (pen, straw, etc.) to apply a liberal amount of warmed up lubricant to the inside of the toy
4) Make sure the opening lips and about 1" of the inside is dry
5) Play with virgin pussy

I have had the most exhilarating nights using this method and spending 30 minutes with my penis head attempting to gain entrance into the warm, dry bald pussy lips of (in my fantasy) a tight, young virgin. You can gradually coax more lube out of the hole as you attempt to enter, and once you are finally able to break through the feeling is amazing. You can truly trick your brain into believing you are entering a virgin girl's tight pussy.

An alternate method to achieve this feeling is with afore-mentioned chunks of an unused masturbator. Using a small piece of material from another flesh-like toy can be just as amazing as the "dry-entry" penetration described before.

Follow the same steps with lubing the interior and drying the outside, but put the small chunk of material about 0.5" to 1" inside the toy. Not enough to be sticking out, but enough to cause resistance to the penis head. Insert yourself and have fun pushing her "hymen" to the breaking point and plunging into the tight wetness that awaits :D