What's the most intense Onahole?

Give and ask help for choosing products
Omgsenpai

What's the most intense Onahole?

Post by Omgsenpai » 2016 Feb 09, 10:05

I bought virgin age admission and passionate wife so far and just was wondering if there are more "intense" onaholes out there. Currently looking at daisuki hold, ubu virgin, and lolinco.

0xFF

Re: What's the most intense Onahole?

Post by 0xFF » 2016 Feb 09, 11:54

Everybody is different. You can't tell what will work best on you until you try.

Since you already have Virgin Age that is tight and hard, you should try something soft next and see how good it feels to you. Try Lolinco, it's soft and very stimulating (the regular one, not the Virgo since I don't know about it yet I can't recommend it). If you like it better than Virgin Age then I will have many other onaholes to recommend to you. If you don't then you will have to ask those who prefer the tight and hard kind what their favourites are.

Also make sure to get a good lub, it make a difference.

argture

Post by argture » 2016 Feb 09, 18:16

Tight Virgin, but... I broke it after 6 uses :/ (still usable, but isn't the same anymore)

JasonSmith
regular user

Post by JasonSmith » 2016 Feb 12, 04:22

Try the Puni Fuwa Mocchi 2000

Omgsenpai

Post by Omgsenpai » 2016 Mar 26, 12:06

I got a tiny pencil dick FYI like four inches ;-;

FutaLuta

Post by FutaLuta » 2016 May 01, 18:55

If virgin age wasn't super intense for you, then probably get the caution tight onahole. But be careful. the stories/reviews for that are just frightening. Maybe get the new Big version thats come out if you can spare the cash. better safe than sorry. I prefer the tighter onaholes myself like virgin age hard edition is my favorite one. I've probably used it at least 50-60 times before having to finally let it go a week ago (now im gonna order another one. might even stockpile on them so i'll have one handy forever. it's that awesome to me). It took me like 8 or 9 onaholes to find out what I really like. The more intense onaholes are good for edging.

The mouth of truth could use a hard edition as well. and more teeth, but I'm probably just a weirdo.

Primeemu16

Post by Primeemu16 » 2016 May 07, 03:31

Personally I think the monster wet hard edition by magic eyes is really intense. Also don't let the size fool you, about an inch of the material 1st the end doesn't have a tunnel through it so it's shorter than it looks. It really plays with the head of the penis and it has been one of my all time favorite holes for when it comes to more stimulating holes.