HEPS

how good was your onahole ?
Thuktun

HEPS

Post by Thuktun » 2016 Jan 06, 02:07

Does the HEPS even qualify as an onahole? I guess so, it has one hole and you put your dick in it, that's good enough for me.

I was going to wait a bit to buy another hole but you know how it is, they're like potato chips, you can't stop at one, or a few. Today a HEPS came in the mail. I ordered the silver one and got pink. No big deal, my dick is color blind.

First impression. I like the packaging. It could be anything. You'd never guess it was a sex toy. The silicone/TPE/whatever it is made of is really soft and has no smell. Doesn't look overly mouth like, if I met a woman with lips like those I'd be looking for another, but it does have the requisite parts, lips, tongue, etc... Not so detailed as the Mouth of Truth, no uvula, no teeth.

How does it feel? Great! Not a lot of stimulation, the inside is pretty smooth, but the little trapdoor things allow you to adjust pressure throughout the stroke. If you want to pop one off in a hurry I don't think you'd want to use this one but for a medium to long session it's great. The realism is on par with MOT minus the teeth, I kind of missed them lol. MOT is like an inexperienced bj where HEPS is a bit more of a pro, softer, more gentle. I didn't experiment much with the panels different positions, but I did try adjusting the suction. While there wasn't much difference in feel it was slightly better with suction than without. I found the "real" setting for the panels best for me, but like I said, I didn't experiment much. Next time. Flipping upside down didn't feel much different than right side up but sideways was a different sensation. The hole isn't very deep, I bottom out in it, but it's deep enough.

Not a really messy toy, I expected a lot of lube to come out during use but nope, most of it stayed in there fine. Same with the finish, had no trouble keeping it tidy. Clean up was a breeze, the whole thing just falls apart, plenty of room inside to clean and dry it easily.

I bought this one specifically for travel, both the comfy fancy hotel way and the back breaking sleeping in the dirt hiking way, with it's relatively compact size, hard shell case, unobtrusive look and ease of cleaning it will fit my needs perfectly. You could slip it in your lunchbag and take it to work. And they are cheap!