Advice on first onahole

Give and ask help for choosing products
Morimoto

Advice on first onahole

Post by Morimoto » 2016 Oct 24, 06:28

Hello people, i decided this morning on buying an onahole, i've been reading reviews and stuffs for the past hours or so, but still, i need advice. i don't have much money to spend (pokemon tcg <3) so i decided on this nice looking hole (21 usd aprox including shipping) https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onahole ... this-tight based on the review it looks amazing, but i still got some questions:

-That onahole is durable?
-Would it be right for a newbie on this world? 15-16 cm of dick, uncircumcised and virgin (dunno if it will affect the experience)
-Advice on cleaning please
-planning to use otonajp, with no box, since i'm going to throw it to the thrash anyway

I'm planning to store it on a cardboard box, with some silica gel packs to keep humidity out.

Thanks, looking forward to keep learning about this world

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Re: Advice on first onahole

Post by AkaiHebi » 2016 Nov 09, 10:43

Oooh, it's a rather old one. Let's see..
- durable: that's a yes, mine didn't teared up until I attacked it with scissors a long time after getting it (was it over one year or more ?)
- it's definitively tight and intense for someone unexperienced, there could be better choices for beginners (I'd recommend more snuggy onaholes) but since money is an issue you'll hardly find better price/performance choice
- cleaning: turn inside out, rub with water and soap, rinse, pat dry, let dry in open air, store safe from dust :)

And... welcome to the onahole adventure :)

ChrisBR

Post by ChrisBR » 2016 Nov 13, 01:11

AkaiHebi wrote:until I attacked it with scissors
Wait why?!

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Post by AkaiHebi » 2016 Nov 13, 10:24

ChrisBR wrote:
AkaiHebi wrote:until I attacked it with scissors
Wait why?!
So it fits in the trash bin ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6h_P7Y_XXA

ChrisBR

Post by ChrisBR » 2016 Nov 14, 02:09

AkaiHebi wrote:So it fits in the trash bin ;)
Senseless violence!!!!!