First Onahole questions (It's already here!)

Give and ask help for choosing products
OmaWolf

First Onahole questions (It's already here!)

Post by OmaWolf » 2016 Mar 31, 21:58

Hey-o, everyone! I actually have a few quick questions that should be easy to answer... aaand one harder question. I couldn't find the answers in the guides I've read.

All right, one, do I need to wash the onahole before its first use? I'm the suspicious type, so I was leaning towards washing anyway. But is it absolutely necessary?
Two, do I absolutely need liquid soap for cleaning after a use? I'm budgeting something fierce right now... so, can I get away with just using warm water?
Finally, I read that the optimal temperature for onahole water heating was no more than 50 C... so, and I know just how futile asking this question may be, just how would I be able to gauge that temperature without a thermometer, if possible?

I'd be really grateful for any help in answering any of these. :P

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Re: First Onahole questions (It's already here!)

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Mar 31, 22:35

I think it might be a good idea to wash a first time your onahole before using them, but personnaly I've never done it so far. I think that sealed packages are safe enough and if you buy from famous and reliable company such as toys heart, ppp or magic eyes, there shouldn't be any problem.
Again concerning my own experience, I've never used soap for cleaning my onahole, I simply use tepid clear water and pour all the stuff out with my finger. In fact, I tried once and it turned out that the mix of the soap's smell with the onahole was incredibly swinish... so now all my onahole got their little factory smell or lube's smell but it doesn't bother me that much. I will someday try to buy a bottle of special girl scent (those by tamatoys ya know) just to check how it does actually smell and if it's good enough, I'll pour some drops inside.
Last one, I don't think that you will need to go THAT far. Just use tepid water, all in all it won't be hot enough to melt your onahole so be reassured.

OmaWolf

Post by OmaWolf » 2016 Apr 01, 00:14

Thanks so much for the response! It's definitely reassuring to know liquid soap isn't required. I read somewhere that warm water was fine, but so many other places kept mentioning soap... I was beginning to wonder. xD

So, just tepid, huh? Meaning warmish, right? And when you said it shouldn't be enough to melt it, did you mean the the maximum heat from tap water in general? Sorry if I'm being overly particular on the specifics... :mistake:

notsomoist

Post by notsomoist » 2016 Apr 01, 00:19

OmaWolf wrote:Hey-o, everyone! I actually have a few quick questions that should be easy to answer... aaand one harder question. I couldn't find the answers in the guides I've read.

All right, one, do I need to wash the onahole before its first use? I'm the suspicious type, so I was leaning towards washing anyway. But is it absolutely necessary?
Two, do I absolutely need liquid soap for cleaning after a use? I'm budgeting something fierce right now... so, can I get away with just using warm water?
Finally, I read that the optimal temperature for onahole water heating was no more than 50 C... so, and I know just how futile asking this question may be, just how would I be able to gauge that temperature without a thermometer, if possible?

I'd be really grateful for any help in answering any of these. :P

If you want burning sensations in your balls and such, yeah, don't wash it. I haven't really tried but you can never know, it gets handled by a lot of things when it's being made.
Liquid soap is just there to help everything inside your onahole get more fluid and loose. It's still there to wash out your onahole with bacteria and things (and I like to keep my onaholes scented).
Gauging the temperature: If it comes close to burning your hand, it's too hot.

Cr4zyDuck
blog author
blog author

Post by Cr4zyDuck » 2016 Apr 01, 16:42

OmaWolf wrote:Thanks so much for the response! It's definitely reassuring to know liquid soap isn't required. I read somewhere that warm water was fine, but so many other places kept mentioning soap... I was beginning to wonder. xD

So, just tepid, huh? Meaning warmish, right? And when you said it shouldn't be enough to melt it, did you mean the the maximum heat from tap water in general? Sorry if I'm being overly particular on the specifics... :mistake:
Even if you put your tap water at the max, it won't be able to melt it. At least if you just wash it for a couple of seconds or a few minutes. I've already done it and I've never had any problem. But just go with tepid or a little bit hoter, and that should be enough. Soap is a good question do deal with... well, I've never used soap so far and my onahole are still clean and safe. They just have my onatsuyu smell now which isn't bad at all. But mixing this with a soap smell is going to be truely disgusting. I tried and I won't ever do it again. In any case if you're really into using soap, you could try to look for a non-smelly one ?

And don't forget to use talcum or conrstarch for the outside if it ever gets way too sticky.

0xFF

Post by 0xFF » 2016 Apr 01, 17:04

IMHO soap is required. I have no scientific proof for this, but I know by experience that water alone, even hot, isn't enough to wash anything (except with high pressure but that's not recommended for onaholes). I don't use liquid soap, I use regular hand soap. I put plenty of it on my fingers and I scrub the inside of the onahole. Then I rinse it, scrub it again, and dry it with a towel.

Soap don't damage onaholes. Maybe it's better to stay away from things like Marseille soap that might be too hard, but regular hand soap, anything that doesn't destroy your skin, will be perfectly safe for your onahole.

Special onahole cleaning product aren't needed.