Shipping into Australia - Experience

Give and ask help for choosing products
notsomoist

Shipping into Australia - Experience

Post by notsomoist » 2016 Apr 04, 06:39

This is just a look into when I bought my onaholes/onahips and have had them shipped into Australia, which could possibly apply to you if you're considering about buying one but are unsure. It's only been 2 purchases so far for me but they've been fairly smooth.

NOTICE: Things being imported into Australia are being checked more regularly. Not a lot of research has been done but it's speculated they're looking for under-declared items. It kinda comes from us importing stuff for half or even 1/3 of the price for the products you'd see here.

Cutting to the chase:

General Law on Importing Things (onaholes in particular):

No, it's not illegal to:
  • - Import a sex toy.
Yes, it is illegal to:
  • - Import a sex toy that possesses any sort of qualities that would deem it child-like in real world applications, rubber toy or not (Puni Ana SPDX is one of them, with questionably small breasts).
  • - Import anything with a declared value that isn't what you actually paid.
Importing my onaholes

My first onahole was Sujiman Kupa Rina, bought (with lube) from NLS and shipped with Registered Airmail (I thinks). The package arrived safely about a week later after payment with no visual appearance of customs checking the box.

Now the second one, Puni Ana DX, WAS checked, but got past nevertheless (THANK GOD). I used SAL shipping, with about 10 days estimated delivery. The box also looked beat up a bit so I was worried some bastards handled it with NOT the greatest care, but the contents were intact (THANK GOD). Thing is I asked otonaJP to remove the packaging but it still got checked. Regulations in this country. :annoyed:

So that's just about the gist of what happened with me. Feel free to ask if anything pops.

banefire

Re: Shipping into Australia - Experience

Post by banefire » 2016 Apr 30, 15:47

Hi im from Australia as well i just bought my first onahole (himekano) at the start of april from otonajp without the packaging box was a little damaged but everything was fine ive ordered a few more onaholes from otonajp without packaging (mouth of truth) (virgin age admission) (ikappara girl) (futa musume) and a few storage bags hoping nothing bad happens i will write a post if all goes well

update: all items arrived safely now i have to find a place to store all my onaholes yay