Customs in Germany

Give and ask help for choosing products
ZeBicBoi

Customs in Germany

Post by ZeBicBoi » 2016 Jan 14, 02:00

Hi! Im planning on ordering from japan but because I still live with my parents I want the package not go thru Customs? Any Tips?

onizuka

Re: Customs in Germany

Post by onizuka » 2016 Jan 14, 15:45

Hey! I don't exactly know Germany's customs but i can give you some tips based on how i do it in my country.
Search for your country's custom tax limit. For example, if it is below 75 euros, it is below limit and we don't pay taxes in my country. Find the limit of yours with a quick google search.
Do not try to fool the custom workers with various methods. Like declaring the price lower than it is, describing it as "gift" etc. They almost always make things worst.
Ask from your your shop to remove the packaging. A lot of loli stuff... Even if there are no loli stuff, absence of lewd stuff in general just makes the package less stick out.
Keep the count of the things you buy low. Probably below 5 of the same item but i wouldn't go pass 3 just to be sure. For example if you buy 10 of Boku Ona or any cheap onahole like that, even if it is below the tax limit(75 euro for me), it will most probably gonna be taxed. No one buys a lot of the same stuff in onahole world though, i just wanted to mention this.

Hope this helps.

Edit: By the way, you can write the post offices address in receivers address and go get the package from there. So it doen't come home. Parents can be very curious...
Japan post uses national post offices localy. So write germany's national post firms office that is closest to you.