Buttjob hips?

Give and ask help for choosing products
TheCheese

Buttjob hips?

Post by TheCheese » 2015 Dec 28, 23:30

I'm looking for some good hips with big cheeks for buttjobs/hotdogging. The internal holes don't need to be very great, so long as the cheeks are good, haha. Price is no issue.

Thuktun

Re: Buttjob hips?

Post by Thuktun » 2015 Dec 31, 10:30

Don't know if I'm allowed to post links to other forums here but I don't know the vendor's website and think you have to PM the guy to order anyway so...

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=234&t=59113

If you like booty I think you want one of those.

TheCheese

Post by TheCheese » 2015 Dec 31, 21:11

80 to 90 lbs? I love booty but I do not have the strength for that. That's 75% my own weight.

Sato

Post by Sato » 2016 Jan 08, 16:55

LMAO! Cheese "That's 75% my own weight" xDDDDD

Sorry, bud! I only own two onaholes. Did not spend near those prices for either, nor do I plan to on any onahole in the near future. Probably one of the hip onahole reviewed on this site is a good way to go. :)

P.S. The Tera and Gmode looks appealing if I was into onahole butt quality.
Last edited by Sato on 2016 Jan 16, 16:35, edited 1 time in total.

TheCheese

Post by TheCheese » 2016 Jan 12, 02:04

Sato wrote:LMAO! Cheese "That's 75% my own weight" xDDDDD
I may not be a large dude, but my love of the booty is larger than most, lol. I just wish these hips had some reviews or demonstrations.

TheCheese

Post by TheCheese » 2016 Feb 03, 23:15

Necro bump.

Any reviews or videos of The Athlete? Its pretty expensive but pretty large. I wonder if anyone knows what it is like?

0xFF

Post by 0xFF » 2016 Feb 04, 19:53

TheCheese wrote:Any reviews or videos of The Athlete? Its pretty expensive but pretty large. I wonder if anyone knows what it is like?
I considered buying it. But somebody on this board told me the ass hole is ways too short so I didn't. He said the pussy was good though.

Whole story here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12#p229.

TheCheese

Post by TheCheese » 2016 Feb 09, 00:38

Oh God, 2 inches anal?? That is a serious flaw to an otherwise amazing looking ass.

TheCheese

Post by TheCheese » 2016 Jun 26, 23:47

Rise from the dead
Booty shall live