Looking for good, single-layer onahole recommendations

Give and ask help for choosing products
sekuhara69
novice
novice

Looking for good, single-layer onahole recommendations

Post by sekuhara69 » 2018 Jul 24, 14:49

I'm looking for a good, single-layered 'workhorse' onahole that can be safely flipped inside out and easily cleaned for those times when I just want to have a quick session and feel too lazy to thoroughly clean properly :mistake:

Right now I have a mouth of truth and taciturn girl (my current 'workhorse' hole) which I ordered from otonajp several months back. Although preferably I'd like to order from abangsextoys.com, a local website from my country. My previous order went through fine, but there's always the risk of customs randomly taking a closer look at the package. I also have a Tenga 3D zen which I got from a local store but I'm not really a fan of it.

I ask because my taciturn girl had developed a small hole at the tip (damn fingernails), which I could fix but I figure I'd take this chance to try out something different. Specifically, something with more base stimulation rather than at the tip which is what I mostly felt from a taciturn girl. Although I wouldn't mind something with both.

My BPEL is about 15 cm and my circumference is 13 cm.

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Re: Looking for good, single-layer onahole recommendations

Post by AkaiHebi » 2018 Aug 01, 22:22

Ju-C PUTI toys seem good for your quest :)

sekuhara69
novice
novice

Re: Looking for good, single-layer onahole recommendations

Post by sekuhara69 » 2018 Aug 06, 04:32

Thanks for the recommendation! And the price is good too. I'll probably get the Ju-C PUTI 1 especially after reading Cr4zyDuck's review.

Plus the packaging is pretty innocent as well so the chances are good that customs will let it through (onaholes are categorized under 'health products' in my country, it's if the packaging is too lewd that's when they have a problem, weird huh?).