First damn onahole ever! Need expert help

Give and ask help for choosing products
WindKazuya

First damn onahole ever! Need expert help

Post by WindKazuya » 2017 Sep 12, 14:01

Hi guys. This will be my first ever adult toy, so when i buy something i ofc look at the price and the quality of a product. I have red all of the reviews for the toys with 4 and 5 stars and have come to a conclusion of selecting these ones as candidates to buy. Now i just need an experts help. So my preference is something nice and tight (i am going to the gym and hitting forearms pretty hard so my grip is deadly and when i masturbate i sometimes squeeze the shit out of my member): Sujiman kupa lolinco or virgo, julia+, virgin age admission/graduation, la vie en Roses and loli puni sisters (cause of double hole) . I am huge deepthroat fanatic ( have not gotten one irl yet, but thats my fetish) and was thinking of buying the mouth of truth but the review told me that i should try other holes before using this one to feel the difference, but if somebody has a better opinion of it then some help would be highly appreciated. If the onaholes i chose might not be the best ones then please give me other suggestions. My budget is around 35-40e. I would like also to know where is the best place to buy it from , i live in Germany.

NotAnElf
regular user

Re: First damn onahole ever! Need expert help

Post by NotAnElf » 2017 Sep 12, 18:14

I've only had the Julia+ out of all of those, but I'd say you can skip that if you are looking for something that is tight. The Julia+ is a 'comfy' onahole imho, not in your face tight.
Current Collection:
- Shigoku no Chikara
- Geki-Fera Vacuum Aika
- Kyo Piston
- Meiki Sosei Yuria Satomi
- Puni Ana Miracle DX

adviceaccount
novice
novice

Post by adviceaccount » 2017 Sep 19, 21:55

I own both the Sujiman Kupa Lolinco and the Mouth of Truth so my advice will relate to these two onaholes only.

The Mouth of Truth undoubtedly provides a different kind of sensation than normal onaholes which is why it is suggested to get that second. However as you are a deepthroat fanatic you shouldn't have to follow this rule and from my personal experience the Mouth of Truth can provide a deepthroat experience due to the separation of textures between the mouth (teeth, tongue and palate ridges) and "throat" area.

The Lolinco is well known for being tight-back when I was doing my research I read a review that categorized it as a "dick punisher" due to its tightness. My personal experience also confirms this-in particular, the entrance section of the canal has two narrower "gates" to increase the perceived tightness. However I believe the Virgin Age Admission is even tighter due to its smaller size and single material construction, but without personal experience I can only guess.

justwalkingby

Post by justwalkingby » 2017 Sep 26, 05:07

the julia+ isn't tight, but it's known for it's high stimulation. It was my 2nd onahole after the tenga flip. so if you want to start off slow, try the other two before julia.