Anyone with experience in buying onahole/s and sent to an Asean country

Give and ask help for choosing products
Leongnidas

Anyone with experience in buying onahole/s and sent to an Asean country

Post by Leongnidas » 2016 Mar 31, 04:35

Hello there, this is my first post in this forum!

I always wanted to order onaholes, i have looked up a few of them from the online stores that i have found through your Blog, Many thanks to that and loved it :D. I come to the point of wanted to order but decided against it a many times due to uncertainty of the custom in my country(an ASEAN country, a Muslim one at that P.s. I am a Chinese). As i have ordered other things online before so i knew to certain extends how they work, they,both regular package and EMS require you as the customer to opened up the package for checking both as to check if your package is there and also for illegal imports.

So if there are anyone who have experience in buying onaholes in any ASEAN country, Please do share the experience.

Thanks.

P.S still going through the forum to see any similar topic as the mean time.

AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Re: Anyone with experience in buying onahole/s and sent to an Asean country

Post by AkaiHebi » 2016 Mar 31, 14:16

Oooh yeah that can be difficult, some ASEAN countries outlaw everything "obscene" which is a wide scope and subjective. The one advice I can give you is to play safer by requesting a shipping without packaging. I think you are relatively safe if the onahole doesn't look like a sextoy (a pussy or mouth shape). If question asked about what it is, then stick to the fact: it's plastic rubber. If you're lucky, you don't get asked about it's purpose ("it's to wrap my penis" -which is factually true, but not sexual per se).

Leongnidas

Re: Anyone with experience in buying onahole/s and sent to an Asean country

Post by Leongnidas » 2016 Apr 01, 13:16

Thank you, will try to order and perhaps show result if i did order and received goods.