Is otona-sekai legit?

Give and ask help for choosing products
pheebas4

Is otona-sekai legit?

Post by pheebas4 » 2017 Apr 20, 20:24

I saw complains about that page,did you have a bad experience with them? Yesterday i bought my second onahole, fom otona.jp(Virgin Age admission,for those who have it,is it good?) But after buying it i saw it would be 5$cheaper if i were to buy it from otona sekai. Then theres also another onahole wich i want. La bocca della verita,and its quite cheap on otona sekai(19+10$ shipping). Im considering purchasing it from there if its actually legit but i have my doubts :/ . Could you please enlighten me? :)

GoLe
novice
novice

Re: Is otona-sekai legit?

Post by GoLe » 2017 Apr 21, 23:12

Hi it seems its a new steore, haven't buy from this store i read the complains in infernal monkey's blog, but its all about the remove of the package and the shipping cost, the shipping price looks its corrected now, if you want to try i recommend to order some cheap item.
The store exist since june 2016 i think
Where are you from? You dont hace any issues because the onahole packages?

Espinetehot

Post by Espinetehot » 2017 Apr 22, 06:33

pheebas4 wrote:
2017 Apr 20, 20:24
I saw complains about that page,did you have a bad experience with them? Yesterday i bought my second onahole, fom otona.jp(Virgin Age admission,for those who have it,is it good?) But after buying it i saw it would be 5$cheaper if i were to buy it from otona sekai. Then theres also another onahole wich i want. La bocca della verita,and its quite cheap on otona sekai(19+10$ shipping). Im considering purchasing it from there if its actually legit but i have my doubts :/ . Could you please enlighten me? :)
Hi. I only bought 2 things on the onahole world, and both were in Otona Sekai. The first thing was Ju-C PUTI 1 and Onatsuyu Juicy Lotion. After that, I received a discount code and 2 months later I purchased La Bocca Della Verita. Both orders was perfect, and cheapest than other online stores. I expect this help you.

PS: Sorry for my english :mistake:

NewUser

Post by NewUser » 2017 Apr 25, 00:05

I have ordered lube and virgin age admission onahole and they arrived without problems.