Best Onaholes for long sessions with max stimulation?

Give and ask help for choosing products
Photeko
novice
novice

Best Onaholes for long sessions with max stimulation?

Post by Photeko » 2018 Jan 09, 22:20

I was never really into coming fast. The best orgasms for me are when you stay in that state right before the point of no return (before ending orgasm). I have never used Onaholes before and I am very curious how the experience can be enhanced this way.

I remember Cr4zyDuck mentioned something similar in the conclusion for https://blog.onahole.eu/reviews/onahole ... r-wet-real. I suppose we are talking about the same thing.

Can some like minded peeps recommend more Onaholes?

Or should we rather look for certain characteristics/guidelines to make it easier?
  • Less tight, loose?
  • Should the length be short, so you can stick the gland out the other side easily before getting to the point of no return?
  • Or is that not a good idea and pulling out is better practically?
Just some ideas.

ehrmantraut88
novice
novice

Re: Best Onaholes for long sessions with max stimulation?

Post by ehrmantraut88 » 2018 Jan 20, 17:19

The title is kind of contradictory. If you want max stimulation, you don't have long sessions. If you want long sessions, you probably want less stimulation. Of course, if you could naturally last very long, it doesn't really matter how much stimulation you have. Since you mentioned you never tried onaholes before, I would recommend r20 by Toysheart, https://www.otonajp.com/r20. You can control the stimulation by pushing air out of the onahole. If you want max stimulation, push as much air out as you can to create a vacuum and it will suck you dry. It has enough length to accommodate any size. And it is easy to clean and maintain. Not to mention, it has been an all-time favorite no.1 best seller in Japan.

I would prefer loose over tight. Many onaholes are just too tight for me, mostly due to the materials being not flexible enough. A loose onahole can still provide a lot of stimulation, if it could keep air out during your session, as in the case of r20.

If you want an opening on both sides of the onahole, it would be difficult to have a lot of stimulation. Most onaholes actually don't have openings on both ends.

If you don't pull out, you would contract heavily inside the onahole. Some might find the sensation too much. It depends on you.

Hope this is helpful. Please have a realistic expectation for onaholes.

Photeko
novice
novice

Re: Best Onaholes for long sessions with max stimulation?

Post by Photeko » 2018 Feb 09, 11:42

Thanks man. What I meant with max stimulation and long sessions is basically keeping yourself at the state just before the point of no return where the feeling is maximised, in other words a onahole that gives good control and only stimulates when you want it to. So when you stop moving no stimulation or pressure to make you go overboard. I think you nailed that with the product you recommended.