Otona-Sekai

Give and ask help for choosing products
darkhomer17
regular user

Re: Otona-Sekai

Post by darkhomer17 » 2018 Apr 02, 21:43

I checked the product photos, it looks pink color to me. I won't really call it red. Could it be your f.lux program or other screen tinting affect to reduce eye fatigue?

peachoppai
regular user

Post by peachoppai » 2018 Apr 03, 01:38

Hmm, cant be, I'm actually looking on my Samsung S8+. Didnt adjust any color settings. I dont recall any settings allowing advance color adjustments. Im not saying its pure red. If i have to be accurate, its more like a lighter red, not to the point of pink or hot pink. Just a little bit lighter than original red. I know magic eyes make some of their toys with red color, thats really red, perhaps darker red.

But the one I have is not even close. Its really transparently pink. Imagine clear+pink ish. Buts its fine. I think there are red ish layers in between the outer layer and the inner hole layer thats not red ish. Id say there are 3 layers. I actually zoomed in really close and can tell that the inner 3rd layer is actually not the redish layer. If you look at the 7th picture on otonasekai with the box as the first picture, youll see point 2. Now that I payed more attention, its pink ish as the inner most layer, and then red ish, finally the outer layer. But I dont care about the inside since i cant see it. What Im mainly complaining abouy is the 4th picture showing the entrance as redish. Mine is nowhere near that. Its the same throughout from entrance to the end. Which is transparently pink. Its disappointing. It feels like EXE makes really good onaholes for presentation, but when it comes to sales, its not like that. As if they do less to save money on materials, work or something.

peachoppai
regular user

Post by peachoppai » 2018 Apr 03, 02:19

http://onahodouga.com/archives/55643539.html

I found a japanese reviewer now. If you look at the actual onahole, its more peach color skin than pink. That shows that the images were tuned toward red. So yeah I was fooled by the images.

It seems like the msrp for this hole is 6,100 yen. Otonajp is selling for 7,400! Not including conversion.

darkhomer17
regular user

Post by darkhomer17 » 2018 Apr 03, 22:54

Hmm, interesting. Now I get what you mean from the 4th photo. I guess it really is the lighting, they used. The onahole itself overall looks more pale compared to the photo. I am still waiting for my Akari Chan https://www.otonajp.com/akari-chan-no-o ... karis-butt . I cross reference the price and this was one of the few items that OtonaJP had a cheaper price including shipping. This is one of the best purchase I ever made lol. Let's us know about the onahole, what are your thoughts on it?

peachoppai
regular user

Post by peachoppai » 2018 Apr 04, 02:46

Other than the appeance I really like how sturdy the butt is. Its quite firm like onahodouga said. I dont like butts that are super soft. Those don't feel real or full. I like it when my hand can grab real nice onto the butt. I also see a lot of people thinking that through holes are messy. The thing is all you need to do is stick a tissue, sponge, anything soft into the end hole. Prevents leaks and also helps create more vacuum as well. What I do is use a cloth towel and stick a little into the end hole, reusable. I sometime just stick one of my fingers in. Cleaning is super easy. They dry really fast as well. Dont quote me on that, I have a box with high ventilation, so... pretty much all holes will dry fast for me. But logic tells me through holes allow better drying since moisture can escape much much better.

The stimulation isnt like one of those crazy ones. It's great for long sessions. Overall I'd rate it a 4.5/5. Half a point off for bad advertisement lol. Otherwise 5/5 to be objective about the overall quality.