Your very first onahole !

ask help for choosing products
AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Your very first onahole !

Postby AkaiHebi » 2015 Nov 11, 17:09

naho-sensei.png

Hi there, welcome on the Onahole Review forums !

Let's assume you already know what onaholes are, and did read OmochaDream's onahole guide, and you already looked up a few of them. And now you want your very own first onahole, for yourself or to enjoy with your special someone(s). Don't worry: many people before you had their first jump, and are willing to guide beginners like you for the choice of your first onahole, of the retailer, and shipping !

This is your new reference book: The Toucan's Guide to /ona/ ! Make sure to read it and use it every time you need.

As for me, the onaholes I know of and I'd suggest to beginners:

Those don't give "over the top" strong stimulation, but still feel very nice, are easy to maintain, are durable and affordable :)
Let us know how your first time was ! Connoisseurs, share your personal recommendations for beginners !
ElectricGecko
novice
novice

Re: Your very first onahole !

Postby ElectricGecko » 2016 Feb 08, 03:23

I already have a Tenga 3D Pile and La Bocca Della Verita, but I actually want something a bit gentler and more "relaxing" than those two. So I'm going back to the beginner recommendations.

I know that the Seventeen Bourdeaux is a well-reputed onahole, but is it good for beginners? Is it a softer material than the Tenga 3D? Also, how does Izuha compare?

I see that you have Fuwa Cyun W for G-Project there. Are the cheaper Ju-C Puti also good for beginners? How does softness compare between the two, and to the Tenga 3D?

I'm also considering Rina. Does Big Rina work just as well for a beginner?
AkaiHebi
admin
admin

Postby AkaiHebi » 2016 Feb 08, 12:44

Fuwa Cyun W and Ju-C Puti are good choices, Bordeaux may be a bit much for beginners, Izuha is less good. All more gentle than Tenga 3D I guess. Big Rina could be ok for beginners.
ps: you're not a beginner anymore ^^
maikiboy
novice
novice

Postby maikiboy » 2016 Jul 10, 08:03

So far i only had onaholes from Toys heart except for Maiden and some Ona Cups. Always wanted to try more variety but since specially the rare stuff is only available in Japan i was always worried to order from Japan, having to pay the high shipping costs, waiting at least a week for my package and than being disappointed so i always went for the safe choices :) Anyone with similar experience ?
kitamurafan
novice
novice

Postby kitamurafan » 2017 Jan 17, 23:40

Hi there! I'm excited I found this forum and the review site. I just discovered onaholes a couple of months ago. I don't see myself buying a variety of them but I like using the reviews to help me buy a quality product.

The first onahole I bought was Virgin Age Admission. I definitely wanted something loli themed and I love it! I haven't gone back to just using my hand since then. VAA feels tight and is awesome. I'm trying my best to keep it clean, plan on keeping it for quite a while.

My second purchase has left me a bit disappointed. I wanted a blowjob simulator; because I had such a good experience with Toy's Heart, I wanted to stay with that company. The store I bought it from had a limited selection, so I bought Real Deep Throat. While the initial sensation is good, the deeper I go the less pleasant it feels. It wasn't nearly as good as I expected and I may purchase La Bocca Della Verita based on the reviews.

My third purchase was Sujiman Kupa Cocolo Soft Edition. After about three uses I ended up sending this back to Amazon (I'm surprised they took it). It was way too soft for me and a little too awkward, more like a really oversized onahole than something closer to life size. It was too difficult to handle. I loved holding it against me and kneading and slapping her ass but it was just too small.

My fourth and latest purchase was Little Sister Tits from Magic Eyes. I love these and they are a perfect size for me. I usually put them on my desk and massage them and suck on them while I'm working on the Mac. They are little too awkward to titty fuck but I just love massaging them.

That's my onahole experience so far. It's an interesting world to be getting into. I seem to be a bit luckier than other members here because I live in Japan, I don't have to worry about customs fees or anyone opening my box. I just have to be careful when a package arrives or I bring a bag home from the store, I need to make sure the wife and in-laws don't sneak a peek into the bag, lol!
Cr4zyDuck
regular user

Postby Cr4zyDuck » 2017 Jan 19, 12:12

Honestly, la bocca is the blowjob masterpiece ! Give it a try and then you won't be able to masturbate without any other oral onahole ^^
I'm a bit surprised seeing so many people giving bad fedback on cocolo SE. She's going to be my next review and I can assure you that she has become my n1 torso ! I agree she's a bit flabby, but concerning the stimulation/look/size it's all good for my tastes and I had some of the best experiences with her!

Return to “Advice and Help about onaholes”